Support in school
We are able to provide 1:1 support in schools, to support and empower staff to meet the needs of children/young people with autism.
• Meeting to gather information as to what is going well and also any areas of concern
• Observation of the child/young person
• Working with the child/young person directly and supporting and empowering the school staff to meet the needs of the person that they are working with
• Support to use symbols, PECS, Intensive Interaction
• Autism awareness work for an individual child/young person with autism
• Autism awareness work for a whole class / school, including delivering assemblies and/or lessons
• Attending meetings
• Free initial consultation in school.
£75 per hour – in school
£50 per hour – attending meetings
£50 per hour – report writing, off-site